Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some of the things I want =)


Hair like this!!!! I can't wait! I'll do it after I grow my hair back(because it's short right now), then I'll chop it off again. perhaps in 2 years! 2012-2013, somewhere there =)




Hair like this! I want my hair to grow already so that I can do this! I've been waiting so long.


Nails like this. they just look so YUMMY! you can't resist.



photos of myself just like these ones :)


I want my own apartment; a home I can go home to every single day because I'm sick of moving around so much. I feel like my life is never EVER settled; like EVERYTHING i own is thrown around different areas/ cities. it's so sad. Also, I want my room to be something like this, filled with posters, pictures, SLR's, magazines, books, funky lights and the like.



these gorgeous rings!


A nose piercing. I want one SO SO SO SO bad! but I can't get one as long as I'm in college... because as long as I'm in college, I'll be playing futebol. and futebol and nose piercings just don't do well together :(

No comments:

Post a Comment